"This lamb stew is an irish-style dish full of flavor."
Prep: 25 min. Cook: 2 hours Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
Lamb meat I 1 pound, cubed
Onion I 1 large, halved and sliced
Baking potatoes I 1 pound, peeled and sliced
Carrot I 1, peeled and sliced
Stalk celery I 1 large, sliced
Fresh parsley I 2 tablespoons
Salt and pepper to taste
Beef stock I 2 cups
Fresh parsley I 1 tablespoon, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In an over proof pot or casserole dish, layer the lamb meat, onion, potatoes, carrot and celery.
3. And as you go, season each layer with parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the beef stock and cover tightly.
5. Bake in the preheated over for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until vegetables and meat are very tender.
6. Divide into bowls and garnish with additional parsley.
7. Serve and enjoy!